The Gregory Law Firm is a boutique litigation firm that serves as an aggressive advocate for justice for you and your family with intense personal injury claims, protracted civil litigation, complex family law issues, federal and state multi-leveled criminal defense, and large probate and guardianship estates.
The Gregory Law Firm has a three-prong approach to all cases: listen, negotiate, and litigate. Each prong is considered and performed with careful deliberation, reactive planning, and long-term reflection.
Our Different Approach
The Gregory Law Firm lawyers have the following responsibilities, skills, and experiences:
- Highly knowledgeable of legal matters within our practice areas.
- Informed and assertive written and oral advocacy.
- Methodical, creative, and rational legal analysis.
- Highly competent in legal research.
- Advanced expertise in substantive and procedural aspects of litigation.
- Unique ability to simplify complex details and processes.
- Protection of client confidentiality.
- Superior negotiation expertise on litigious matters including pretrial discovery, mediation, trial, and appellate proceedings.
- Determined, innovative, affordable, motivated, and successful case management.
Since 1979, The Gregory Law Firm has been an advocate of justice for individuals and their families for numerous difficult and complex cases involving multiple plaintiffs and defendants in Florida and in various states throughout America.
Diversity with expertise is our cornerstone.
This representation includes mass tort litigation involving catastrophic injuries and fatalities, complex criminal cases in Federal and State courts, huge family law disputes, large probate and guardianship estates, and other intense personal injury claims. Our boutique law firm practice areas cross traditional limits, allowing our litigation to adopt and employ a “whole person” advocacy. Diversity with expertise is our cornerstone. Handling a wide range of professional services, involving our clients in every decision, is our “old school” mindset. Achieving justice for our client(s) and their families is our end point. There is no rest when a client has a need.